Seen all there is to see at The Monorail Society? Still want more? What follows is a list of websites of related topics that you might find interesting (listed alphabetically). Be forwarned...click on these links and you will leave The Monorail Society Website. If you want to see us again, be sure to add The Monorail Society Home Page to your "Favorites" or "Bookmarks" file.
For more links, be sure to visit the Monorail Manufacturer's List and World Campaign pages. Thanks, and have fun exploring!
- ALWEG website. A wonderful site about the history of the original concrete beam monorail, by TMS member Reinhard Krischer.
- ALWEG bahn. In German, includes many new images from original test tracks.
- American Monorail Project. Organized to create a monorail industry in the USA.
- Bologna Marconi Express. Airport to rail station shuttle using solar power. (in Italian)
- Chiba Monorail. World's first dual-guideway Safege system, in Japanese.
- Chongqing Monorail. Mostly in Chinese. Many art renderings and construction photos of China's 1st Alweg-type monorail.
- Daegu Monorail. South Korea's first major monorail system.
- Dortmund Germany
- Dusseldorf Sky-Train. Siemens suspended monorail connects terminal, parking and rail.
- Fiordland Link. Proposal for cross-country monorail in New Zealand.
- Futrex System 21. Monobeam system, one-third scale test track developed.
- High Efficiency Transit Systems. Artistic depictions of monorails in major US cities.
- Innovative Transportation Technologies. Dedicated to all types of unique transportation modes, including Monorails of course!
- Italia 61 tribute website. Features page on famous one-season Alweg line.
- Jacksonville Skyway. Bombardier UMIII monorail system in Florida coastal city.
- Jakarta Monorail. Indonesia's first mass-transit monorail system.
- Japan Monorail Association. In Japanese.
- Kitakyushu Monorail. Official site of first high-floor monorail system, in Japanese.
- Lartigue Monorailway. History of the Ballybunion-Listowel system and featuring the restored train and track.
- Las Vegas Monorail. Official site of the Bombardier M-VI system.
- LIGHT RAIL. Think trains in traffic is a good idea? Watch this YouTube video: Metro's Greatest Hits. It's from Houston, but it represents all light rail very well.
- Monorail Society YouTube Channel. Video; lots of it!
- Moscow Monorail. Intamin monorail system in Russia.
- Newark AirTrain. Monorail link from Newark International Airport to Amtrak station.
- Okinawa Monorail. Newest monorail in Japan (in Japanese).
- Osaka Monorail. Japanese site with some good pictures.
- Panissières Monorail. French site with postcard views of historic Lartigue system of Feurs, France.
- Rivers Monorail. Intamin line in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Qom Monorail. Iran's first major monorail system.
- RUF System. Drive a special car onto monorail track and speed to your destination.
- Seattle Center Monorail. Find out information on this historic Alweg monorail that still runs down city streets.
- Shonan Monorail. World's first Safege monorail system.
- SwedeTrack. Interesting pro-suspended monorail site from Sweden.
- Tama Monorail. Alweg-based system that has negotiates very interesting terrain. In Japanese.
- The Monorail Society Photo Post Site. Post your monorail pictures here!
- Tokyo Disney Resort Line. The largest Disney monorail trains in the world.
- Tokyo Monorail. In English and Japanese. Includes some terrific pictures.
- Tokyo Monorail webcam. Located at Haneda International Terminal.
- Wuppertal Schwebebahn. Official website of the classic suspended railway.
- Wuppertal Schwebebahn. Behind the scenes images from TMS member Peter Bosbach.
- Wuppertal Schwebebahn-Daniel A. Rehbein. Wonderful assortment of photos in several sizes, including behind-the-scene shop pictures.
- Yokohama Dreamland Monorail. A Japanese site on the short-lived line.
Since websites change periodically (new ones show up and some disappear), we would appreciate hearing from you if we need to update or add something to this page. Click here to e-mail us.
Attention Monorail and Transit Manufacturers and Consultants: The Monorail Society is a group of individuals dedicated to the promotion and appreciation of monorails. We are happy to include links to your website if requested. We continue to refer potential clients to monorail companies from the many inquiries we receive. Support for TMS in exchange for referrals is appreciated so that we may expand our efforts and maintain our website. Simple items such as current press releases, photographs and monorail technical information are always welcome. It is our hope that the The Monorail Society will bring you more monorail business..